In which Annie (high school teacher, mother of two young girls and a younger boy) and her aunt Deborah (children's bookseller, mother of two young women in their 20s) discuss children's books and come up with annotated lists.

Monday, October 10, 2011

family reading -- an image

Dear Aunt Debbie,

I am drowning in work here, and Columbus Day means that tonight is really a teacher's Sunday night, so my larger ideas will have to wait.  I hope you are well, and that the memorial for Bob's mom was good.  In the meantime, here's one of my favorite images from last month's pictures -- from the evening of Isabel's birthday party, the girls being read to before bedtime by their uncle and aunt:


Isabel and Grace are reading Peek-a-boo; I'll write about what Michael was reading to Eleanor on Friday....

Love, Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment